Creating a two-tone slate texture with PANDOMO® Wall
1. Apply the material with a finishing trowel.
2. Texture the surface with an old finishing trowel.
3. Leave for about 4 to 5 hours before removing the ridges with a random orbit sander and 80-grit paper.
4. The second colour is scraped thinly over the surface with a Venetian trowel.
5. Leave for about 3 to 4 hours before sanding the surface with a random orbit sander and 120-grit paper.
6. Next, apply PANDOMO® SL Stone oil thinly and wipe off excess oil with a lint-free cloth.
7. The finished surface.