Creating a monochrome, smooth textured PANDOMO® Wall
1. Apply the material with a finishing trowel.
2. Smooth and texture the surface with a spreader.
3. An hour later, the area can be rubbed with a wet sponge or sponge board.
4. Next, scrape the surface smooth with a Venetian trowel.
5. Leave for 4 to 5 hours before sanding the surface with a random orbit sander and 120-grit paper.
6. Next, apply PANDOMO® SL Stone oil thinly and wipe off excess oil with a lint-free cloth.
7. The finished surface.